2017 RV and Tent Site Rates for Santa Cruz Redwoods RV Resort – Check In: 1:00 p.m. Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
|2017 Rates||Peak Season: May 1 - October 31||Off Peak Season: November 1 - April 30|
|*Electricity not included for Monthly Rates||**Please contact our office for more information.|
|Standard (full hookup)||$65||$390||N/A**||$55||$330||$1000|
|River View (full hookup)||$90||$540||N/A||$75||$450||N/A|
|Limited (water/electric only)||$55||$330||N/A||$47||$282||N/A|
|Tent Pavilion (w/electric)||$55||$330||N/A||$50**||$300**||N/A|
|River Tent Pavillion (w/water & electric)||$75||$450||N/A||$65**||$390**||N/A|
- 1 RV and 1 Vehicle per site
- 1 Vehicle parking space per site
Extra Vehicles are $20.00 per day and must be parked in designated overflow parking areas available on a first come first serve basis. Parking is limited so space may not be available to accommodate all extra vehicles. Parking passes are required for all vehicles other than RV’s.
- RV Site fee includes 6 people, 1 RV and 1 vehicle per RV Site.*
- Tent Site fee includes 4 people, 1 Tent and 1 vehicle.
- Additional People per site are $5 per day with a maximum number of 8 people per RV site (subject to space restrictions).
- Additional Vehicles are $20 per day and must be parked in overflow areas.
- 2 night minimum stay for weekends during the months of May – September.
- 3 day minimum stay for Major Holiday’s: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.
- Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of the reservation check-in date forfeit one nights deposit. Cancellations made prior to this time are subject to a $10.00 administrative fee.
- Holiday reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of the reservation check-in date forfeit one nights deposit.
- There is no fee to move a reservation to a different date.
- “No shows” will be charged for the full reservation period.
- During the months of May – October the length of stay is limited to 21 consecutive days.
- During the off season months of November – April the length of stay is limited to 6 consecutive months. Guests desiring to stay more than 21 days during the off season must have a rig that is no older than 10 years and pass a rig inspection, fill out an application and once approved complete and sign an extended stay site rental agreement. Extended stay sites are limited and will be assigned by Management.
- Click here to download and view Park Guidelines
* Not applicable to extended stays.