2016 RV and Tent Site Rates for Santa Cruz Redwoods RV Resort – Check In: 1:00 p.m. Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
|2016 Rates||Peak Season: May 1 - October 31||Off Peak Season: November 1 - April 30|
|*Electricity not included for Monthly Rates||**Please contact our office for more information.|
|Standard (full hookup)||$65||$390||N/A**||$55||$330||$950|
|River View (full hookup)||$90||$540||N/A||$75||$450||N/A|
|Limited (water/electric only)||$55||$330||N/A||$47||$282||N/A|
|Tent Pavilion (w/electric)||$55||$330||N/A||$50**||$300**||N/A|
|River Tent Pavillion (w/water & electric)||$75||$450||N/A||$65**||$390**||N/A|
- 1 RV and 1 Vehicle per site
- 1 Vehicle parking space per site
Extra Vehicles are $20.00 per day and must be parked in designated overflow parking areas available on a first come first serve basis. Parking is limited so space may not be available to accommodate all extra vehicles. Parking passes are required for all vehicles other than RV’s.
- RV Site fee includes 6 people, 1 RV and 1 vehicle per RV Site.*
- Tent Site fee includes 4 people, 1 Tent and 1 vehicle.
- Additional Adults are $5 and Children are $3 per day (subject to space restrictions).
- Additional Vehicles are $20 per day and must be parked in overflow areas.
- 2 night minimum stay for weekends during the months of June – September.
- 3 day minimum stay for Major Holiday’s: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.
- Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of the reservation check-in date forfeit one nights deposit. Cancellations made prior to this time are subject to a $10.00 administrative fee.
- Holiday reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of the reservation check-in date forfeit one nights deposit.
- There is no fee to move a reservation to a different date or to cancel or shorten a Reservation and take a credit to be used at a later date.
- Credits issued must be used in conjunction with at least one paid night and are non-refundable.
- “No shows” will be charged for the full reservation period.
- Guests staying longer than 4 consecutive weeks must have a rig that is no older than 10 years, and/or pass a rig inspection and fill out an application. RV’s must have current registration and insurance. Reservations of 4 consecutive weeks or longer may not be made online.
- Complimentary WiFi and cable TV. Wifi signals and available bandwidth may fluctuate depending on the number of guests logged on and/or other environmental factors.
- Click here to download and view Park Guidelines
* Not applicable to extended stays.
All RV sites are equipped with 30 amp service. 50 amp service is available in select sites. Extended stay sites are limited and site selection is determined by management.