2018 RV and Tent Site Rates for Santa Cruz Redwoods RV Resort – Check In: 1:00 p.m. Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
|2018 Rates||Peak Season: May 1 - October 31 (2 Night Minimum)||Off Peak Season: November 1 - April 30|
|*HOLIDAY* RATES: Memorial Day Weekend, 4th of July, and Labor Day Weekend (3 Night Minimum)|
|River View FHU||$95||$570||$100||$80||$480||N/A|
|River View WEO (#30)||$75||$450||$80||$65||$390||N/A|
|Tent Pavilion (w/electric)||$55||$330||$60||$50**||$300**||N/A|
|River Tent Pavillion (w/water & electric)||$75||$450||$80||$65**||$390**||N/A|
|*Electricity not included for Monthly Rates||**Please contact our office for more information.|
- 1 RV and 1 Vehicle per site
- 1 Vehicle parking space per site
Extra Vehicles are $20.00 per day and must be parked in designated overflow parking areas available on a first come first serve basis. Parking is limited so space may not be available to accommodate all extra vehicles. Parking passes are required for all vehicles other than RV’s.
- RV Site fee includes 6 people, 1 RV and 1 vehicle per RV Site.*
- Tent Site fee includes 4 people, 1 Tent and 1 vehicle.
- Additional People per site are $5 per day with a maximum number of 8 people per RV site (subject to space restrictions).
- Additional Vehicles are $20 per day and must be parked in overflow areas.
- 2 night minimum stay
- 3 day minimum stay for Major Holiday’s: President’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, and New Years.
- Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of the reservation check-in date forfeit one nights deposit. Cancellations made prior to this time are subject to a $15.00 administrative fee PER SITE.
- Holiday reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of the reservation check-in date forfeit one nights deposit.
- There is no fee to move a reservation to a different date.
- Changes to your reservation must be made 48 hours prior to your arrival. Changes CAN NOT be made inside the 48 hour period. ***
- “No shows” will be charged for the full reservation period.
- During the months of May – October the length of stay is limited to 14 consecutive days per month.
- During the off season months of November – April the length of stay is limited to 6 consecutive months. Guests desiring to stay more than 21 days during the off season must have a rig that is no older than 10 years and pass a rig inspection, fill out an application and once approved complete and sign an extended stay site rental agreement. Extended stay sites are limited and will be assigned by Management.
- Click here to download and view Park Guidelines
* Not applicable to extended stays.