Please contact the office with any questions regarding our policies.
- 1 RV and 1 Vehicle per site.
- 1 Vehicle parking space per tent site.
- Extra Vehicles are $20.00 per day and must be parked in designated overflow parking areas available on a first come first serve basis, car pass requried.
- Parking is limited so space may not be available to accommodate all extra vehicles. Parking passes are required for all vehicles other than RVs.
- No tents allowed on RV sites.
- RV Site fee includes 6 people, 1 RV and 1 vehicle per RV Site.*
- Tent Site fee includes 4 people, 1 Tent and 1 vehicle.
- Additional People per site are $10 per day with a maximum number of 8 people per RV site (subject to COVID-19 guidelines and/or space restrictions).
- Additional Vehicles are $20 per day and must be parked in overflow areas.
- 2 night minimum stay year round.
- 3 day minimum stay for Major Holidays: Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Veterans’ Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.
Reservations require a 50% deposit of total balance on Visa, Mastercard, Discover or AMEX. Please note: Until a deposit is made the Reservation is not complete and a site will not be held.
Dogs are welcome and must be kept on a leash at all times and picked up after, a $50 fee will be applied if you do not pick up after your pet. Please be aware that an excessive barking dog will not be tolerated and will be called to come back to the park if the pet is left alone. We are a pet-friendly park, so we look forward to your bringing your loved ones with you with the exception to certain dog breeds. Those dog breeds include, but are not limited to, Akita, Chow, Doberman, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, or any mixed breeds of the same and any dog with aggressive behavior or excessive barking regardless of the breed or size. Unfortunately, pets are not allowed in our tent pavilions.
*Please contact the office with any questions regarding our cancellation policy*
Year Round Reservations: (7 days notice)
- Reservations cancelled or moved outside 7 days of your arrival date result in a $35 cancellation fee per site cancelled/moved.
- Reservations cancelled or moved inside 7 days of your arrival date will result in a loss of 50% of the total reservation cancelled/moved.
- Cancellations made on DAY OF ARRIVAL will be responsible for entire stay.
- No Shows are responsible for entire stay.
- A modification to a reservation is considered moving dates from the original reservation dates.
- * Reservations CAN NOT be changed/modified/moved once inside the cancellation periods stated above. *
This property is privately owned. Campers are entering a wilderness area where there are natural hazards including loose gravel, rocks, hills, uneven surfaces, and wild animals such as, but not limited to spiders, snakes, squirrels, gophers, rabbits, mice, rats, deer, hawks, turkeys, owls, and even the occasional bobcat and coyote. All campers must use caution and are solely responsible for any accidents that may occur while staying at Santa Cruz Redwoods RV Resort.
The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he does hereby release the Campground, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person or any member of the family, campers group or guest of the registered camper arising out of use of its camping facilities or by entry into the surrounding wilderness. The camper hereby has read and agrees to follow the new guidelines implemented following the COVID-19 virus for the safety of himself/herself and the safety of others.
Lock Site Fee Policy, implemented October 2020. While we guarantee your chosen site type and amenities, our automated optimization system may change your site location. You can guarantee your chosen site location by paying a lock site fee. Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions.